April 09, 2006

Too Much Time On My Hands (STYX)



Living in a rural area can be very peaceful and relaxing. It can also make you a little nutty - think Jack Nicholson in The Shining. I can always find something to do, like clean (arrggg!). But I wanted to do something creative and I wanted something fun for the kids to see when they come over. The weather is beautiful, not freezing. The snow was packing nicely. This is Easter (Påsk) week, so I looked out the window thinking, “What can I do with this snow?” At first I thought I would make Easter eggs out of snow and lay them around in the yard. Then I got a little ambitious. OK, she isn't perfect. I was going to put a basket in her paws but the snow stopped packing so I had to quit. Maybe this will start a new Påsk tradition in our little village. Even Lars made a snow egg. By the way, Glad Påsk!

No comments: